What is Renewable Fuels Nebraska?
Renewable Fuels Nebraska (RFN) is a government relations and communications resource that ensures the growth and expansion of the renewable fuels industry in Nebraska through advocacy, market access, and public awareness.
RFN encourages conversations that increase the public knowledge concerning the production and use of renewable fuels, with a focus on energy policy. Our membership model is designed to improve collaboration between business owners and legislative leaders that share our same passion for education and excellence.
Objectives of Renewable Fuels Nebraska
- Raise the awareness of the viability of ethanol and other renewable fuels as part of the domestic fuel supply.
- Promote policies and programs to the state and local governments in Nebraska which support and encourage the development and use of renewable fuels.
- Serve as a resource for providing accurate information to the media and others with respect to renewable fuels and its markets, producers, distributors and consumers.
- Seek to set forth the provision of resources for demonstrating the positive nature of ethanol and renewable fuels to the economy, environment, security and stability of Nebraska.
- Encourage conversations that increase the greater public interest and knowledge concerning the production and use of ethanol and renewable fuels.
With your support, RFN can become better equipped to represent the policies that benefit members before the state and local government in Nebraska.